Complete machining of complex parts thanks to counter spindle and Y-axis
- Highly dynamic spindle drive 48 kW (40% DC) and 2000 Nm (40% DC) with max. speed up to 2.000 rpm
- Counter spindle as integrated motor spindle ISM 76 with power 32 kW (40% DC), 360 Nm (40% DC) and max. speed up to 4.000 rpm with the possibility for rear-face machining.
- Y axis with travel range ± 80 mm for superior milling operations, i.e. for complete lateral surface machining
NEW: Highest level of precision and accuracy thanks to direct measuring system in standard
- enhanced accuracy of the machining process and improved process stability
- well-proven solution from MAGNESCALE for highest accuracy and precision
More efficiency for machining of long workpieces
- Bar capacity ø127 mm in standard
- Optional steady rest up to size RX5 (Ø430 mm)
- Optional automation interface according to DMG MORI standard
Compact design with large working area for the machining of workpieces up to 600 kg!
- Machining of parts with diameter up to ø700 mm
- Travel in Z axis: 1300 mm
- Small and compact footprint of 8,9 m²
NEW: IoTconnector for digitized and connected production processes in standard!
- DMG MORI NETservice and MESSENGER preinstalled
- Quick and easy installation in the control cabinet via LAN cable
- Specially preconfigured for your machine prior to delivery via the machine’s serial number
- Standard interfaces allow fast and reliable data exchange
- Integrated firewall with automatic updates guarantees maximum protection for your machine